Armumahel has allowed their body to return to nature along with the other founders of the order. Unlike Azazel, whose body maintained a human shape, Armumahel's form appears to be that of a large crystal formation.
Whilst investigating corruption within the True Cross Order, Lewin Light informs Ryuji Suguro of the existence of the Emperors, a group of demons that exist in a similar fashion to the eight demon kings. Armumahel is one such emperor and alongside their fellow emperor, Shemihaza, worked with the demon king, Azazel to found the Order to defend humanity from demons.
Armumahel's crystalised body possesses unique traits similar to its kin Yamantaka's black flames and is used as the basis for various Exorcist arms such as Holy Silver and Holy Water, as well as the Armumahel Pistols created by the Illuminati.
- Casper would appear to be Armumahel's representative amongst the Grigori given the identities of the other two having been confirmed.
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 87, Pages 20
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 110, Pages 13
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 87, Pages 17
- ↑ Ao no Exorcist Manga: Chapter 110, Pages 12-13