|Blocking Policy||Chat Policy||Layout Guide||Message Policy||Image Policy|
|User Page Policy||Naming Policy||Manual of Style||Spoiler Policy||Blog Policy|
Blocking is the method by which Administrators may technically prevent users from editing the Ao no Exorcist Wiki. Blocks are used to prevent damage or disruption, not to punish users. Blocks are sometimes used as a deterrent to discourage whatever behavior led to the block and encourage a productive editing environment.
Any user may request a block on one of our Administrators' Message Walls in cases of extremely blatant vandalism or disruption. Users requesting blocks should supply credible evidence of the circumstances warranting a block. Administrators are never obliged to place a block and are free to investigate the situation themselves. Because blocks may be reviewed and appealed, it is often important that the blocking and reviewing Administrators each communicate with and take care to inform the others.
Blocked users can appeal their blocks by making a statement on their Message Wall. Except in cases of unambiguous error, Administrators should not undo other Administrators' blocks without prior discussion (see below).
Reasons for Blocking
Accounts and addresses may be blocked for:
- Persistent personal attacks.
- Persistent vandalism (though obvious, blatant vandalism warrants an immediate block, such as removing page content for no reason or removing references for no reason).
- Persistent gross incivility.
- Persistent harassment.
- Persistent spamming.
- Edits warring or reverts warring.
- Breaching the Multiple Users policy.
- Persistently violating other policies or guidelines.
- Accounts with inappropriate usernames.